Thursday, November 1, 2007

Happy Halloween!




















We had a great Halloween. Ben was a frog and Kate was his princess. We had a lot of fun trick-or-treating with our friends and their kids. David and I still feel like we should be the ones trick-or-treating so it was fun to live vicariously through Ben. Ben kept picking out suckers until we trained him to get the chocolate. It was so funny to see them ring doorbells and knock relentlessly. Ben got upset when no one answered the door. Near the end, Ben decided he needed to hop in between houses, so needless to say we were slowed down quite a bit. We took a break for half-time and went inside for warm chili, rolls, wassail, carmel popcorn and salad.

4 comments:

Jones said...

wish I was at your house to eat! YUM!

the costumes are SOOOOO cute! I think next year I'll try a theme too!

Janell said...

So dang cute! Rylan didn't get enough chocolat either...but I guess that's better for my waistline!

Anonymous said...

Oh they look so cute! I hope you guys are doing well! How is David's interview process going? I think I am going to lose my mind, January's match day can't come soon enough~! Thanks for sharing your pics with us!

Robyn said...

Oh Karen! They are soooo cute!