Thursday, March 20, 2008

We matched at.........

JOHNS HOPKINS! My sister Ruth, David's dad, Justin & Erin Linton, and Tina Berrett all guessed it right. We were definately stunned to say the least! We will stay in Oklahoma for David's intern year at the University of Oklahoma and then move to Baltimore to start in July of 2009! We will be there for 4 years and possibly 5 for a fellowship. I have no idea what to expect. I can't even picture Baltimore. It will be something completely new to me. I am a true blue midwestern girl. I hear there are tons of things to do so you will all have to come and visit us. Washington D.C. and New York City are both very near. We matched at the farthest place from ALL of our family! Not a single relative east of the Mississippi. Should be interesting and definately a new experience. I am proud of David and all of his long, hard work. We are thrilled.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

How exciting! I was way off! : ) Glad you will be here for another year!

Jones said...

I'm so happy for you guys! I know David has worked really hard, and you've worked TONS supporting him while raising 2 kids in the process.

I wish your family all the best!!