Thursday, May 8, 2008

Our Pink Sweater
























At Christmas time we were able to visit my parents in Utah. While we were there my mom gave me a little pink sweater one of her friends had made for me when I was a baby. I got it out for Kate the other day and took some pictures to send to my mom's friend. Then I dug up some old pictures of me wearing the same sweater and scanned them into the computer. Any resemblances? One thing is for sure, Kate is much cuter (now and then)!











2 comments:

Corbin and Amy said...

Karen..you were a cute baby. I can't wait to have a little girl and compare baby pictures. You do look alike.

Janell said...

Love the pictures...and what a cute sweater! Okay, in the last two pictures I can totally see Ben. I don't know what it is, and in fact, the longer I look at the picture to figure out what resembles Ben, the less it looks like Ben! Ha!