Saturday, September 20, 2008

Just Because

I just wanted to share some pictures....just because they are too cute not too. Thanks again to Stephanie for capturing them. We have had an eventful couple of days. Friday morning we went to the zoo with some friends. Ben, Dyson and Haley found a sprinkler and got SOAKING wet. They were having too much fun to stop them. Kate loved the swings and carousel. Later that day we went to Ben's soccer practice and then met up with Mike, Christina and Boo for dinner. David was having a sleep over at the hospital so we dropped off some food to him on our way home. Boo slept over last night and went with us today to 2 of Ben's soccer games as well as one for Katherine. Katherine is awesome. She did this little move with the ball and faked out a girl. I was so proud of her. I wanted everyone to know she was my neice. Rob, you would have been proud! I think I remember seeing you teach her that move in your backyard. Enjoy the pictures! They are growing up too fast.






4 comments:

J.ME said...

I love these pictures, thanks for sharing. It's nice to have pictures posted "just because". I'm glad you all had a fun time at the ZOO. While the weather is good, we should skip out on the gym one morning and go again. BTW, I love the soccer picture, too! Kinda makes me wish I'd signed up Jennifer-Kate...

Emily said...

Such cute pictures! Ben and Kate are so aborable! Thanks for posting so many pictures. It's fun to see them grow up.

Jeppsen Family said...

Cute cute! I wish I was up to going with you to the zoo. Maybe in a few months!

kelsey said...

The sprinkler pics are awesome... so cute!!!