Monday, January 5, 2009

One DETERMINED little girl!


What am I going to do with this little girl? I gave her a dorito, set the closed bag on the stovetop and went into the front room with Ben. A minute later I heard what sounded like a chip bag in the kitchen. This is what I found. She was SOOOOO proud of herself. I couldn't help but smile for a second and snap a picture before I scolded her and counted my blessings the oven was NOT on. She has never opened the oven before, but obviously figured out that it would give her that extra height she craved today. She is ALWAYS on the GO and has NO fear!

6 comments:

Emily said...

She is too cute! I love it.
On the bright side, at least she is bright...

Stephanie said...

HAHAHA!!!! You're in trouble with that little one!

Janell said...

That is too funny! Isn't it amazing what little kids come up with? She must have really liked that Dorito :)

Corbin and Amy said...

hahahaah!! She is observant. Apparently she has watched you open and close the oven. I got your note yesterday and it was so sweet and thoughtful. I really appreciated it. THANK YOU!

Stephanie Johnson said...

I see you are already putting her to work. Hey start them while they are young that is what I say. (My dad always says when pertaining to house work "why do you think we had ten kids- get to work")

traske.melissa said...

wow!! you are quick on the draw to grab the camera before scolding! that is a great moment.