Saturday, July 24, 2010

Gillett Family Reunion Pictures

Its been a long time coming.......nearly 15 years to be exact........since all nine Gillett siblings have been together. Here are the photos to document the event. Unfortunately for me, it occured right after Jacob was born......keep that in mind when you look at these pictures. I have some extra baggage to lose!

How it all began 50 years ago...

The Original Gillett family!

The Better Half!

My Siblings and Their Spouses

Everyone!

31 of the 33 Grandchildren. Now that's a challenge for any photographer!

My Little Family

Ben

Kate

Jacob

3 comments:

Krista said...

Cute Pictures!

Stephanie said...

I love your pictures! I can't believe how big Ben & Kate are!!

Tori Orgill said...

how fun!! and are you sure you just had a baby? you look GREAT in these pictures!!! what cuuuuuuute kiddos!