Monday, August 30, 2010

Time doesn't stand still....

9 years ago today David and I were married in the Salt Lake City, UT Temple! Where does the time go?


We have been through a lot these past 9 years...
...SCHOOL (BYU)

...BEN

...MORE SCHOOL (OU)

...KATE

...MORE SCHOOL (Hopkins)

...JACOB

...and yes we are still in SCHOOL!
In fact, today also marks Ben's first day of KINDERGARTEN! He is attending West Towson Elementary School. A brand new $22 million school with lots of bells and whistles. The school motto is GO WEST! They will promote the pioneer spirit! Couldn't help but remind me of home as we pioneer the EAST!





And after 9 years.....I wouldn't change any of it for the world!

6 comments:

Emily said...

Happy Anniversary. I can't believe its been 9 years! And Ben going to kindergarten?? Wow! I'm sure there will be some great stories to come.

Carrie Medford said...

Happy Anniversary!

Heather said...

Karen! Happy late anniversary. We owe you guys babysitting. You need to go out to dinner and leave the kids. I'm serious!! You guys looked so young. I love it. And cute pics of Ben's first day. Although tomorrow will by the real test right?

Corbin and Amy said...

Happy Anniversary!! I'll be honest that elementary is huge!! Wow!! And really nice!!

kelsey said...

Cute post!!! Sophie starts Kindergarten tomorrow... I can't believe how fast these kids are growing up! Happy Anniversary!

Janell said...

Hope you had a great anniversary! Congratulations on 9 years :) You two really have done a whole lot in those 9 years. Schooling and babies is a big deal!!