Tuesday, January 18, 2011

2010 Family Pictures

Here are our 2010 family pictures taken by Kate Ash. Forgive me for including ALL of my favorites, but I want them recorded in my printed blog book! David was such a trooper for these pictures. This was his weekend: Friday Night from 4-8 pm: Ben's birthday party at Chucky Cheese: directly followed by a night on call. Saturday he slept for about two hours before I woke him up for family pictures: directly followed by another night at the hospital! Sunday he slept for a few more hours before I woke him up to celebrate Ben's real birthday with our little family: And you guessed it....directly followed by 5 more consecutive nights of call. He must know that a happy wife equals a happy life! I had to schedule them last minute so literally this was the only time we could take them if we wanted them done. I think they were worth all the stress and although it may be a blur to David, I think he thinks they were worth it too!

Family




Girls

Boys

Kids


Ben and Kate



Ben




Kate




Jacob

6 comments:

Emily said...

Such a cute family! Your kids are so adorable. And David, you don't even look tired, I would not be able to do pics on little sleep.

Alisha said...

You've got some cute kids!

Unknown said...

I LOVE these pictures!!

Janell said...

I love them all! Your colors are just perfect. And your kids are such cuties!

Krista said...

There all SO cute and that Jacob, can't get enough of him!!

Stephanie said...

How did I miss this? SO CUTE!!