Saturday, March 19, 2011

Wearing Green!






St. Patrick's Day was beautiful this year. Unfortunately David was at work, but the kids and I enjoyed playing outside. Ben and Kate loved my rainbow and added their own pot of gold and leprechaun.

At the bus stop on Friday, one of the neighborhood Dads asked me, "Did you party last night?" To which I immediately responded, "Oh yeah, because BYU won?" He said, "Um, no because it was St. Patrick's Day." I guess my version of a party is just a tad different. I ran 6 miles on the treadmill. Wore green. Watched BYU win. With all 3 kids sleeping. Seemed like a party to me!

2 comments:

Alisha said...

I swear that Jacob looks like a different kid in every picture I see of him. Are you sure you're not switching out babies?

He's cute in every single one thought! They all are!

Heather said...

So festive! I love it-they look so cute. I didn't even wear green-