Thursday, November 15, 2012

2012: The year of Harry Potter, the cheerleader and the frog.

Halloween went great this year.  Ben wanted to be Harry Potter (no surprise here).  He attempted to convince Kate to be Hermoine, but she told him she wasn't smart enough.  I was pleased when she decided on the cheerleading costume we already had.  And Jacob fit perfectly into our traditional frog costume....each of the kids have worn it now and I'll never get sick of it.  We started our celebrations with the ward Halloween chili dinner and trunk or treat.  I was soooooo glad when it was over....I was in charge!  Here are a couple pictures from the night.  




On Halloween, our neighborhood had a potluck dinner prior to trick or treating.  We have quite a group of kids in the neighborhood.  Everyone had a great time.  David definitely deserved an award for assisting Jacob the entire night while I watched from the street. 






 

No comments: