Monday, August 25, 2008

Happy 29th Birthday David!

Happy Birthday, David! Just thought I would post a quick message and some pictures of David today. I am sure he is going to love the 3rd one especially! It is one of my favorites! We are so proud of you David. We love you. We love how hard you work for us. We love how willing you are to serve others. We love how you make time to play with us. We love that you are willing to keep driving that non air-conditioned truck. We love all the little particular things about you that make you David. As Ben would say, we are so lucky to have you as one of our people. We hope you had a great day!
David at 1 year!

David at 7 years!

David at 12 years! WOW, Do I even need to mention those glasses?

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday David! Hope you had a great day! Did you all do anything fun? Thanks for posting the last picture. It made me smile! ; )

Corbin and Amy said...

Everyone goes through those awkward stages...especially around 12 yrs old. I should burn all those pictures of me. Thanks for volunteering David's truck to help move the toilet. We managed to take care of it:) Happy Birthday David.

Jeppsen Family said...

Fun pics! I think Ben looks more like you, Karen! I think Peter had some glasses that look similiar to David's when he was 10 or so! It must have been the style, but I can't see why.
P.S. Thanks for worrying about me when I wasn't at church. It's nice to have a friend that can remember with me what it was like. We had an ultrasound on Thursday and baby boy is measuring big! This pregnancy has been a new experience!

Berrett's said...

Oh well Happy Birthday David! Those are some fun pics. :) He was a cute little kid! Hope you had a great day and you guys did something fun!

Tina

Krystal Dooley said...

Ha Ha! Don't worry David, I had huge glasses when i was 12 too. But i don't have any pictures like that because they always told me to take them off in pictures. But i DO have a lot of pictures of me cross-eyed because of lack of glasses:)
Happy Birthday - belated