Sunday, December 21, 2008

Merry Christmas

I just wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas this week. If you did not receive my Christmas card, I will post it here for you to read. Hopefully you can make out the words. Doubel click on the card and it will be magnified.

I also wanted to thank all of you who have helped in anyway this past week while my nephew Samuel was in the hospital with pneumonia. I will forever remember the many acts of kindness and service on his and his families behalf. We are surrounded by good people who have become our family. Samuel is home now, with not only his mother and big sisters, but his father who was granted an emergency return from his deployment in Iraq. Christmas of 2008 for me will be the year Sammy brought his family together for Christmas. Something only he could do....an answer to many prayers and nothing short of a true Christmas miracle. Treasure your families and friends this Christmas season. May you find Christ in your Christmas.

4 comments:

Tori Orgill said...

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE Sammy. I always kiss him everytime I see him and call him my little boyfriend. How could I not?! He is so precious and truly an angel!
What a gift to all of us who know him!

Jeppsen Family said...

I love your card!! It's so cute. I love the Behrmanns! What a joy it's been to have been placed in association with you guys, Rob and Mikes family!

Sara said...

Very creative card - Merry Christmas, Karen, to you and your family. Maybe one day, our paths will cross again. Your ol' pal, Cheever

Stephanie said...

Love the card!