Saturday, November 14, 2009

5 Years!

Today is Ben's 5th birthday! Where has the time gone? I can hardly remember life without him. He is a true joy and a great little friend to me. Not a day passes by that he doesn't make us all laugh. He is clever, sensitive and genuine. I will be forever grateful to be his mother. Ben enjoyed his "Spiderman" birthday party today and a dinner trip to Red Robin this evening. He said it was, "the best day ever" and while he was playing with one of his new toys I heard him say to himself, "I'm soooooo spoiled." We love you Ben!

Embarrassed while the Red Robin crew sings Happy Birthday!

The Birthday Party Crew!

The "Spider Web" Cake!


7 comments:

Hansen Family said...

Wow 5 years old! Time flies! I seriously can't believe how old Kate looks in these pictures! She is so stinking cute. She was always one of my favorites in nursery. Reminded me so much of Lily! Hope you guys are enjoying it out there!

Stephanie said...

Five years. Wow. I can't believe it. I remember when you had him. It made me even more excited to have Haley! I hope he had the best birthday! Happy birthday Ben!

P.S. When did Kate grow up so much? You haven't been gone that long! : )

Unknown said...

I can't believe how time is flying. And you still look fabulous Karen!

Heather said...

Happy Birthday to Ben! My kids had a blast, thanks for having them. The cake is super cute :)

Corbin and Amy said...

Happy Birthday to Ben! He is such a cute kid. You are such a good mom Karen. Did you make the cake?? That was very talented. I'm impressed.

Dalene said...

Don't you feel so grown up to have a 5-year old? Happy Birthday to Ben! I feel like Zoey's birthday will always be even more special for us than it is for her, so Happy Ben's Birthday to you, too!

traske.melissa said...

happy birthday ben! i wish i could have been there to celebrate your birthday! mugsy