Tuesday, September 21, 2010

One of These is Not Like the Others!





I took this picture of Kate the other day. This is one of her classic faces. For some reason, it looked really familiar and I couldn't quite put my finger on it until I came across this one of Ben. Do you suppose she learned it from him? I decided not to look through my old scrapbooks in fear they both picked it up from me! Will Jacob pick it up too? Only time will tell.

Jacob is 6 months old already. He weighs in at a whopping 13 pounds, 12 ounces and is 24 inches long. Hey....at least this boy is on the chart. Well sort of....that's the 3rd and 2nd percentiles. But, you would never know it looking at those chubby, chubby cheeks of his. Jacob is a true joy. We cherish him and feel so blessed to call him ours.

2 comments:

Matt and Dona Harper said...

I love the faces. I wonder if Eliana's scowls come from me.

Heather said...

I love it :) I'm sure my kids grumpy faces come from me!