Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Jacob's Favorite Spot!

Jacob is no longer my little baby...it was great while it lasted and yes I know it lasted a long time! He is changing so fast! He has moved on from army crawling to his hands and knees. And when he is on the wood floor he does one awesome bear crawl. He can pull himself up to stand now and even crawls up to the 5th of 6th stair! He will finally drink from a sippy cup and put food in his mouth. He empties the trash on a regular basis and attempts to get to the toilet on a daily basis. He spits at me when he eats and throws everything. He plays fetch with himself all day! Nearly every time we are in the basement he heads to his favorite spot....the treadmill. He crawls on it and just sits there! I'm not sure why, but he loves it. Maybe he has a running career in his future? He can be on the opposite side of the basement when you head upstairs for a minute and inevitably when you come downstairs there he is on that treadmill! I think the slight elevation makes him feel powerful!

Just a couple of random pictures & a few of my favorite things about Baltimore!
Beautiful flowering bushes...

And our new summer pool membership...

1 comment:

Heather said...

Yea for the sippy cup! I didn't know. And we are grateful for your pool membership too :)