Monday, November 21, 2011

Playing Catch Up!

Jacob finally started walking and climbing all at once near the end of September at 19 months! It already feels like he's always know how to walk. He's a fast little guy now. He continues to be an absolute joy for everyone.



Kate had a fun field trip to Cromwell Vally Park this fall. She looks so grown up to me in these pictures. She continues to fool everyone into believing that she smiles 24-7. If I didn't know better myself I'd believe it too. Her happiness is contagious.



Kate had a small taste of life as a dancer and gymnast. I found a great Groupon and enrolled her in a local gymnastics/dance class. She got to go 4 times. Unfortunately, life as a resident on the East coast won't allow us to continue, but she sure loved it while it lasted. I'm hoping the Thanksgiving and Christmas season will distract her, but she still asks when her next class is.

No comments: