Monday, November 21, 2011

The Whole Gang!

Halloween was a hit this year. It was one festivity after another! As always, the kids loved picking out their pumpkin and carving it with Dad.



Kate had a fun preschool party and David was able to make his first Maryland preschool party appearance.


Ben decided he wanted to be Fred from Scooby Doo this year and quickly persuaded Kate into being Daphne. I'm not sure how they did it, but I ended up being Velma and David was Shaggy. We decided to turn Jacob into Scooby after he refused to wear his lion mane at a friend's Halloween party the week prior. I made a collar for him and we made due. Ben and Kate loved, "The Gang". My favorite part about the whole family costume thing was that no one even recognized David with his wig on. And better yet, when he took the kids trick or treating so many people asked Ben and Kate if their older brother wanted a piece of candy too. I guess his wig looked a little too real and did resemble Justin Bieber....the most popular teenage haircut.





Fortunately for Jacob, Kate was eager to share her candy. He was sitting in his high chair one day eating lunch when I ran downstairs to move the laundry on. He started fussing while I was downstairs, but stopped before I returned to find this. Kate looked at me and said, "He just really needed it to make him happy and look it worked." And it did!

No comments: