Friday, January 11, 2013

Christmas 2012!

We had a quiet day at home since we were all (except for Emily) recovering from a nasty cough, headache, congestion, fever, aches, you name it (it just may have been the flu)!  The kids (and David) played with their gifts all day while I cooked.  I've decided we need to live by family so I won't have to do ALL the cooking.  Kate loved her first "American Doll" courtesy of Nana and Boo.  Ben had a year of Legos (they kept him busy the entire Christmas break).  Jacob was just content to bounce around on his cow!  When we asked him what he wanted Santa to being him, all he ever said was a candy cane.  I got a new Dyson vacuum cleaner.  David and I had fun vacuuming all week.  I was amazed (and a little disgusted) at how much dust it picked up.  And of course, our best gift of all was sweet, healthy, beautiful Emily.        






Kate was dreaming of a white Christmas and she got it (barely).  The kids had a great time playing in the snow (while it lasted).  Jacob was here to remember our previous big Baltimore snowstorms of 2009-10 so this was really his first encounter.  He wasn't too happy with his gloves....they kept falling off and it took some coaxing to get him to put on those crazy snow pants!  David even joined in on the fun! I stayed warm inside with Emily (except for a quick trip to take these pictures).






1 comment:

Dalene said...

I love all the pictures of your beautiful children! Christmas is so fun with kids... really, there is nothing like it. Glad you had a great one.