Sunday, April 14, 2013

Miss Emily Claire

Time has flown by so fast since Miss Emily joined our family.  I didn't want anymore time to go by without documenting what a joy she is.  I thought Jacob was an easy baby, but she makes him look like a nightmare.  She sleeps through the night, has always eaten like a champ and is so content to do whatever I need her to do.  She truly is perfect and such a blessing to me.  Here are just a few of my favorite pictures of her.






Everyone loves her!  There is usually one or two or three kids laying by her at all times!    


In fact, Emily is such a content baby that I never bothered to give her a pacifier.  She gags at the mention of one now and has instead resorted to sucking on her bottom lip whenever she gets tired.  She sucks it and quickly puts herself to sleep.  It sure is cute and great now (it never falls out, never gets lost or thrown out of the crib), but I may be singing a different tune when she walks around with buck teeth and a chapped chin as a two year old!  I'm sure I'll still love her though!    

1 comment:

Heather said...

Awww such cute pics! I'm sad I don't know her at all. She sounds like a dream! Miss ya :)