Saturday, July 5, 2008

Ben's Tag

My friend did this with her 4 year old and it was cute so I thought I would try it with Ben. He is a little weird at times, but he thought it was fun.


What is something dad always says to you? Play baseball
What is something mom always says to you? Come here and put clothes on
What makes dad happy? Eat my sandwich
What makes mommy happy? Jesus
What makes dad sad? a wolf bites him
What makes mommy sad? when people bite me
How does dad make you laugh? Put Kate in my face
How does mom make you laugh? make me food and sandwiches
How old is your dad? 14
How old is your mom? 8
How tall is your dad? really, really big
How tall is your mom? really big
What is daddy's favorite thing to do? play outside
What is mom’s favorite thing to do? go in the house
What does your dad do when you're not around? take care of Kate
What does your mom do when you're not around? play with Kate
What is your dad really good at? soccer
What is your mom really good at? helping me wash the ball
What is your dad not very good at? not playing with me
What is your mom not very good at? feeding Kate (she knocked the peaches out of my hand this morning!)
What does your dad do for his job? helps people
What does your mom do for her job? takes care of me
What is your dad's favorite food? lasagna
What is your mom’s favorite food? lasagna
If your dad were a cartoon character, who would he be? A policeman
If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? a mailman
How are you and your dad the same? when we play baseball with each other
How are you and your mom the same? We play with Kate
How are you and your dad different? when there is a fire on our house
How are you and your mom different? planting the garden

6 comments:

BrieAnn said...

This is so cute!

I just read all of "Life According to Ben" to Jake. We both laughed and laughed.

Emily said...

Ben is too funny. I love "Life according to Ben" as well as this most recent post! He makes me laugh!
Also, congrats to David for starting his internship!

Jones said...

that was so funny! um, does David get bitten by wolves much? lol. and what's so funny about you making Ben sandwiches?!!

kids just say the darndest things!

Janell said...

It's so funny to hear what kids say! Where do they come up with these things? And congrats to David on starting his residency! By the way I love the photos of your two kids...cute!

Jeppsen Family said...

Ben is a character. What a great idea to ask HIM the questions.

Corbin and Amy said...

I'm so glad you made that post. It made me laugh and I really needed to laugh today. Thanks